How to prepare for your first consultation:
Your consult is your time. The more you prepare for it, the more effectively we can use our time to discover solutions, explain concepts, and answer any questions that may come up.
- Securely send any labs, imaging or medical charts to Ocotillo Integrative via your Charm Patient Portal (look for the link in your email along with your appointment confirmation) well in advance of your first appointment. Information can also be faxed.
- Complete and submit the online New Client Questionnaire (the link will be delivered to your inbox) at least 48 hours before your visit. Please plan on taking 40-60 minutes to answer all the questions thoroughly.
- You MUST complete and sign the TelehealthConsent form BEFORE your visit.
- Payment is due at the time of visit.
- Day of your visit:
- Get excited! We can’t wait to meet with you and get to work!
- Collect all of the supplements and prescriptions that you take, put them in a bag, and have them next to you for the visit.
- Triple check you have submitted all of your new patient paperwork (New Client Questionnaire and TelehealthConsent).
- Pour yourself a cup of tea, and find a quiet comfortable spot where you can enjoy your visit without distraction (sweat pants and couches are always recommended, whatever feels best for you).
- If you have hearing issues, have a pair of headphones with a microphone handy. They can help to cut out background noise and ensure that we can hear your every word.
ACCESSING YOUR VISIT:
- Enter the online waiting room:
- Watch the video below for detailed instructions.
- Instructions for Accessing Video Conference
- To navigate to Doxy.Me HIPPA Secure Video Conference
- Click Here to Begin Video Conference
- Use Chrome or Firefox web browser
- Grant access to BOTH camera and microphone
- A check-in box will appear, enter your name while you wait, we will be with you shortly!
- We recommended getting online 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to work out any kinks.
- Pro Tip:
- Exit out of all other browsers, tabs, music players, close your email and put away your phone on “Do Not Disturb” mode. The less your internet is being used in the background, the better the video call quality will be.
- Still having issues? Call us at 520.585. 6982
- See you soon!
- Pro Tip: